Talking shit about my pretty sunset

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.
This needs to be let out, because I keep it bottled up for moral reasons.
It doesnt even matter, you probably dont read my garbage any more anyway.
Fuck you
Talking shit about a pretty sunset is the perfect way to describe this. You were my pretty sunset, there is no reason for me to have to talk shit about you.
But you know what? Fuck it. And fuck you.
I cant stop fucking thinking about you, our time together was the best fucking time of my life. Get the fuck out of my head.

I cant even listen to my favorite fucking band without tearing up because of my memories of you.

So this is to let out all of my pent up anger, my built up angst. As I leave my teenage years behind, I leave you behind as well.

Fuck you and what you have done to my heart. Better to have loved and lost? I think fucking not.
I rather be numb.
I rather be indifferent.

Why do I check for updates on your life? Why do I hope its you calling me even when you are drunk off your ass saying nonsense? Why the fuck did I enjoy it when you told me you needed me months later when clearly you didnt?

Why the fuck can't I move on from this stupid bullshit?

I am miles away from you, our lives are even father apart. Reality is that we will barely speak to each other in the future. So why the fuck am I holding on?

I know it is my own flaws causing this, but I blame you. I blame you for every emotion I feel at any given time because you fucked all of them up when you entered my life.

Get the fuck out of my head, leave and never come back. I fucking hate the idea of you and it is killing me every night before I go to sleep. Just to wake up the enxt fucking day so I can think about you some more.

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, fuck you.

/rage

No comments:

Post a Comment