Complaints

Life is unfair in the way that in works my mind. It is more than just angst, more than depression. Less than a suicidal nature but more than just crazy thoughts. I have this itching feeling in the back of my head, this voice that speaks all of my inner desires. My wishes, my hate. I have these thoughts that protrude through the membrane of my mind and steal away my jovial attitude.

It is unfair, the way some judge by the shape of their body.
How magnetized some people are to more socially acceptable people.
It is unfair not being able to turn off your ears to those who cannot properly use their mouth in conjunction with their brain.
It is unfair that "artists" get assistance from substance and are praised for it.
It is unfair that those who do not are looked at as safe and undesirable.
It is unfair the way that I can absolutely hate those that I love.
That I can utterly loathe and have to keep it restricted, binded inside.
It is unfair that I crave others when I am alone, and want nothing more than privacy when I am surrounded.

Life tends to make its own rules in conjunction with souls. Rules attached to personalities that can not be removed, no matter how hard one hates it. Life is unfair in the way that treats its subjects like puppets without regard for these feelings we are all given. Life is unfair that emotions are passive, not operational.

1 comment: